Each ml contains:
Excipients up to…………………1ml
Prevention and treatment of Psoroptic mange (Psoroptes ovis):
Clinical cure: 2 injections 10 days apart.
Preventive efficacy: 1 injection.
Treatment and control of infestations caused by moxidectin sensitive strains of:
· Haemonchus contortus
· Teladorsagia circumcincta (including inhibited larvae)
· Trichostrongylus axei (adults)
· Trichostrongylus colubriformis (adults and L3)
· Nematodirus spathiger (adults)
· Cooperia curticei (adults)
· Cooperia punctata (adults)
· Gaigeria pachyscelis (L3)
· Oesophagostomum columbianum (L3)
· Chabertia ovina (adults)
Respiratory tract nematode:
· Dictyocaulus filaria (adults)
Larvae of Diptera
· Oestrus ovis : L1, L2, L3
Dosage and administration
0.1ml/5 kg live bodyweight, equivalent to 0.2mg moxidectin/kg live bodyweight
For routine prevention of sheep scab, all sheep in the flock must be injected once.
The two injections must be given on different sides of the neck.
Do not use in animals vaccinated against footrot.
Meat and offal: 70 days.
Milk: Not for use in sheep producing milk for human consumption or Industrial purposes, including the dry period.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Store below 25 °C.