Flunixin Meglumine Injection 5%
Each ml contains:
It is recommended for the alleviation of visceral pain and inflammation in colicky conditions and different musculoskeletal disorders in horses, reduces pain and pyrexia caused by different infectious diseases in bovine especially bovine respiratory disease as well as endotoxemia in various conditions including genital infections.
Dosage and administration:
For intramuscular injection, intravenous injection: a single dose,
Horse, cattle, pig: 2mg/kg b.w.
Dog, cat: 1~2mg/kg b.w.
Once or two times a day, use continuously no more than 5 days.
In rare cases, animals may show anaphylactic-like reactions.
1. Used for animals with gastrointestinal ulcers, kidney disease, liver disease or a history of blood with caution.
2. With caution for the treatment of acute abdomen, can cover up the behavior caused by endotoxemia and intestinal lose vitality and cardiopulmonary signs.
3. With caution used in pregnant animals.
4. an artery injection, otherwise it will cause central nerve stimulation, ataxia, hyperventilation and muscle weakness.
5. Horse will appear potential gastrointestinal intolerance, hypoalbuminemia, congenital diseases. Dogs can appear lower gastrointestinal function.
Cattle, pig: 28 days
Stored in a cool and dry place...